Fair Wear Foundation works with companies from seven European countries. These companies buy their products from factories in fifty-five countries. Fair Wear Foundation, however, is not active in all of these countries. Countries where FWF affiliates have production, but where FWF is not active, are grey on this map.
Most of FWF's work is focused on four priority countries: Bangladesh, China, India and Turkey. Around 80% of FWF member production comes from these four countries.
At present, eight Swiss companies are affiliated to FWF.
- 13.03.2014 | FWF stakeholders and members meet in Switzerland
- 07.02.2014 | FWF's first member portrait: Blackout
- 13.06.2012 | Swiss Post joins Fair Wear Foundation
- 30.09.2011 | New member: Triaz Group
- 13.09.2011 | Margreet Vrieling @ Switcher compliance day
- 08.09.2011 | Mountain Force joins Fair Wear
- 06.11.2009 | Welcome
- FWF active since: 2007
- Complaints handler: no
- Audit teams: no
- FWF affiliates sourcing: 6
- Number of suppliers: 6
- GDP per capita (PPP$): 40.658
- Human development rank: 13
- Gender rel. development rank: 13
- Minimum wage (PPP$): --
- Population below 2$/day: --
- Income equality rank (Gini): 33.7
- Child labour (5-15 years): --
- Trade union situation