We’re looking for a Helpdesk Support Technician to work with our customised system of data management of member companies and production locations.
As the Helpdesk Support Technician, you would be a part of the Impact Team and would be responsible for:
- Maintaining data integrity and quality
- Uploading member-specific data to the system
- Contacting FWF member companies about their data
- Assisting staff and companies with inquiries related to the existing FWF systems, both technical and content related
- Training users of the information system
- Proactively signalling possible issues and any need for improvements of the system
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications and skills:
- Technical or professional education (MBO or HBO) on data or information system management or similar
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- 2-3 years of similiar work experience
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with data management
- Extensive experience in data handling with Microsoft Excel
- Analytical, proactive attitude, accurate, and result oriented
- Experience with programming languages such as R or Python or similar would be an an advantage.
- Experience with product ownership would be an advantage
The position has a workload of 16-20 hours per week, with flexible working hours, although preferably spread over three working days. Scheduling is negotiable.
The contract will start as soon as possible and will initially be for one year. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11 November 2018. We hope to interview applicants in the week starting 19 November.
Please visit www.fairwear.org for more information about our organisation. For further details about this vacancy, please call Hector Chavez (+31 (0)20 408 4255).
Recruitment agencies are asked to refrain from approaching Fair Wear Foundation about this or any other vacancy.