We’re searching for a Brand Liaison and Member Community Officer to join FWF’s Membership Team.
The Brand Liaison and Member Community Officer would in the first instance be involved in the following activities:
- Act as the liaison for a number of member companies
- Provide guidance to members on responsible purchasing practices and remediation, both individually through liaisoning as collectively through the member hub, to enhance their impact
- Provide guidance to member companies on their CSR strategy and build internal management systems to montior their supply chains
- Performance assessment of member companies on implementation of FWF requirements
- Manage the member directory and community (forum) page on the Member Hub
- Define and implement appropriate strategy to promote active member participation and utilisation of the community page and adequate response to their questions/issues raised.
- Collate interesting content (e.g. best practises) with support of membership team colleagues for member community discussions
- Contribute to organisation of member events (e.g. member stakeholder meetings, member day) with member learning, member communication and external relations team colleagues
- Support and facilitate activities between the Member Consultation Group and FWF.
We will interview candidates in the second half of May.