We are currently looking for a Financial Controller to join our Support Team, which renders finance, personnel administration, HRM, office management and IT services.
The Controller will be responsible for:
- Project control and administration, including budgeting, reporting, auditing and liquidity planning.
- Preparing the organisational budget and annual accounts, together with the Head of Finance.
- Assisting teams with their budgeting, preparing budget and expenditure overviews for the teams and discussing those with the team representatives.
- Managing the correctness and completeness of the financial administration including the validation of invoices.
- Checking the hour registration and maintaining the hour registration system.
- The VAT administration.
- Actively contributing to further development and improvement of the financial systems at FWF.
We are looking for a new colleague with the following qualifications and skills:
- Minimum bachelors degree in financial administration.
- At least 5 years experience in financial project control and reporting within the non-profit sector.
- Good working knowledge of AFAS and Excel; knowledge of setting up administrations in AFAS is an advantage.
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Strong, flexible, team player with the ability to manage challenging tasks independently, and able to cope with deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, respectful, culturally sensitive and sound work ethics.
- A challenging job with a wide variety of responsibilities in an international, dynamic, self-organising environment.
- A one-year contract (possibility to extend, contingent on funding).
- Workplace at the World Fashion Centre in Amsterdam
Please visit www.fairwear.org for more information about our organisation. For more information about the position, you can call Maureen Brouwer or Susanne van den Berg (+31-20-4084255).
We offer a salary in accordance with the Dutch government remuneration system (BBRA) scale 11 (€ 3130 – € 4809), depending on relevant experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10 February 2019. Suitable candidates might be invited for an interview before the deadline.
Recruitment agencies are asked to refrain from approaching Fair Wear Foundation about this or any other vacancy.